Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Apricot Blossom

Color Challenge & Sketch Challenge
I made a card for yesterday's color challenge, but my daughter needed it for one of her teacher's today and I gave it to her without taking a picture of it to upload. Oh well, she was so happy that it was ready to go. LOL! Here is the card I designed today, combining two challenges. I am not sure about it. I made my background by rubbing the ink pads directly onto the paper.


















RECIPE:
STAMPS: Bloomin' Beautiful
PAPER: Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
INK: Basic Brown, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pens, Paper Piercing Tool Kit, Dimensional Adhesive, Apricot Grosgrain Ribbon, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: