Thursday, February 15, 2018

Stampin Friends Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Welcome to the February Stampin Friends Blog Hop. If you came over from Jessie Holton's blog, thank you for continuing the hop to my blog, her projects were amazing. I am very happy you are here. This month our theme is "Birthday Bash". To see the projects from each blogger, you will simply click on the next name from the blog list below to continue through the hop.  I hope you enjoy all the creative ideas these talented stampers are showing on this hop. Welcome to our new members that will be sharing their creativity.

Let's get right to my projects.  All of the products I used are from ©Stampin' Up!  I hope you enjoy seeing what I created to share with you today and are inspired to create cards and projects to give to your loved ones on their special day!

I designed an Easel Card using the Birthday Wishes For You Stamp Set and decorated a Silver Mini Gable Box using the Picture Perfect Party DSP to coordinate with the DSP on the card. I added a hand stamped tag and filled it with Godiva Chocolate Truffles. 

Happy Birthday Easel Card

 I used Birthday Wishes for You Stamp Set for the saying on the front, stamped it in Black Momento Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I colored in the letters with Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends.  The DSP is from the Picture Perfect Party DSP Pack. I also used Peekaboo Peach and Berry Burst Cardstock for the layers. On the inside of the card, I used Celebration Time Stamp Set for the saying and punched out the image using the Perfect Label punch.  The saying is stamped in Berry Burst Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and Layered on Peekaboo Peach Cardstock.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up off the paper allowing the easel card to stand up when open. I added a piece of Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card.  

Silver Mini Gable Box
The box is pre-made and sold in packs of 12 in the 2018 Occasions Catalog.  I added a strip of DSP around the box using the Picture Perfect Party DSP Pack. Filled it with Godiva Chocolate Truffles.  For the tag, I used the Celebration Time Stamp Set, stamped the saying with Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White Cardstock and attached that to a layer of Peekaboo Peach Cardstock.  I punched the tag using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and added 2 Rhinestone Basic Jewels. To finish it off, I tied a bow on the handle and attached the tag using Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.

I hope my projects have inspired you to be creative, make a card or a sweet treat to give to a special someone on their birthday.  To help orient yourself, you are at Barbara Welch's blog. Simply click on Andrea Tracy-Tucker's name on the list below and you will continue through the hop. She has some awesome projects to share.

BLOG LIST:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I would love for you to leave a comment below telling me me what you loved about my projects.  Have a creative day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The easel card and treat box are so cute and festive! Thank you for sharing!

Katja said...

I really love the dsp and I love easel cards. So you totally got me with your lovely project.
And the little silver boxes are just perfect for birthday. I like what you did with it and how you decorated it. :-)
Thank you a lot for sharing!

Jessie Holton said...

Your card & box are so cute, I just love that confetti paper! xx

Sandra Mastello said...

Such bright fun projects!

Maureen Rauchfuss said...

I originally thought I'd hate the Picture Perfect DSP -now I'm on my 2nd package. Great projects!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I thought I'd hate the DSP too .. but I love it!

Sue Vine - MissPinksCraftSpot said...

Love your fun fold, and great way to co-ordinate by dressing up the silver box, looks fab with this DSP

Melissa Thomas said...

My kind of lady... Godiva chocolates! I want to be your friend! But seriously, great card (I need to steal this for my fancy fold that I do each month in my class) and the box is really cutely done!!