Thursday, January 18, 2018

All About Love Stampin Friends Blog Hop

Welcome to the January Stampin Friends Blog Hop.  I am happy you are here. This month is the first one for 2018 and what better way to start the new year than with our theme "All About Love". To see the projects from each blogger, you will simply click on the next name from the blog list below to continue through the hop.  I hope you enjoy all the creative ideas these talented stampers are showing on this hop. Welcome to our new members that will be sharing their creativity.

Let's get right to my projects.  All of the products I used are from Stampin' Up!  I used the Party Pandas stamp set and the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper, both are from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  This is a fun set to use for Valentine's Day projects.  I am showing you a card and a small clear box decorated and filled with chocolates!

FOR THE CARD - I used Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black &  Whisper White Cardstock.  The heart is die cut from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP using the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies from the Occasions Catalog.  I also used the NEW Scallop Circle Punches and Calypso Coral ribbon. Brushed Clear Wink of Stella on the hearts of the DSP for a little shimmer.

FOR THE CANDY FAVOR BOX - I used a Clear Tiny Treat Box and the Bubbles & Fizz DSP cut to fit inside the box. Stamped the saying from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, and images from Party Pandas Stamp Set to decorate the outside of the box, wrapped Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon around and tied everything together.  

I hope my projects have inspired you to be creative, make a card or sweet treat to give to a special someone this Valentine's Day.  To help orient yourself, you are at Barbara Welch's blog. Simply click on Andrea Tracy-Tucker's name on the list below and you will continue through the hop.

BLOG LIST:






Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you will leave a comment to let me know what you loved about my projects.  Have a creative day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the treat box

Kim Jolley said...

Oh my gosh...these projects are so sweet! Love the panda. He works perfectly for the way you used him.

Lynn Streifert said...

super cute projects Barb!

Unknown said...

Aren't they just the cutest pandas ever! :) Super sweet pands to go with your clean and simple card and box! i love all the layers and textures, they look perfect!

Katja said...

These pandas are just too cute! I really like your projects you did with them!

Jessie Holton said...

Adorable little panda projects, I love your little matching box xx

Stampin and Scrappin with Steph said...

Sooo stinking cute!

Barbara Gonzales said...

Beautiful work as always. You always put your heart and soul into everything you make so people can be blessed 😊

Unknown said...

I just adore that panda set. Great card and candy box!!!

Sandra Mastello said...

beautiful set!

Kim said...

Love the panda! I also love the simplicity of the card. Thanks for sharing.

Jenny Hall said...

Adorable, Barbara!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

Sweet! I love this!