Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stampin Friends February 2017 Blog Hop


Welcome to the Stampin Friends Blog Hop.  I am so excited to be a regular this year.  This months theme is Black, White and One other Color.  If you are following along the hop, you have arrived from Andrea's Blog.  Click the previous button to return to her blog.

Don't forget to click the Next button at the bottom to continue on the hop with Elizabeth's Blog.  There are a total of 15 blogs.

Welcome to our Guest Bloggers this month:
Bibiana Cameron
Maria Willis
Lana Staab

Let's get right to my projects.  All supplies are from Stampin' Up!®

Make Others Happy Card

Card Open shows the cut layer of the front
Happy Birthday Card


Card Open to show the fold and inside of card















Party Favors
                 

Click the Next button to go to Elizabeth's Blog and continue through the hop.  Each stop along the way will have creative ideas to share.

BLOG LIST:




  • Barbara Welch - You Are Here
  • Elizabeth Jeanne
  • Kathie Rotti
  • Lynn Streifert
  • Lana Staab
  • Raquelle Clifton
  • Steph Jandrow
  • Twila Davis
  • Melissa Thomas
  • Kirsteen Gill
  • Cindy Slack Waldroff
  • Maria Willis
  • Kim Lamos
  • Bibi Cameron
  • Andrea Tracy-Tucker


  • I am so happy that you stopped by today.  I hope you enjoyed the projects I shared with you.  Check back often for more creative ideas.  Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.  Have a creative day!

    Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
    ~Barbara

    My Online Store  Shop 24/7
    Follow me on Pinterest
    Like my Facebook Page
    SHOP My Stampin' Up! Retired Products  



    SUpplies:
    Stamps:  Avant-Garden, Tin of Cards, Work of Art
    Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pop of Pink Specialty               Designer Series Paper
    Ink:  Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder
    Accessories:  Black Baker's Twine, White Baker's Twine, Watermelon Wonder                             Mini Striped Ribbon; Blossom Builder, Designer Label, 1-1/2" and 1- 3/4" Circle Punches; Pearl Basic Jewels; Fast Fuse Adhesive

    16 comments:

    Stampin' Cafe by Lana said...

    Lovely cards and super cute favor boxes!

    Lynn Streifert said...

    Super fun fold cards Barb! Love the color combo! Adorable!!

    Cindy said...

    Love this card layout. It is one of my favorite. Both your cards are awesome.I think sour cream containers are just the cutest. TFS!

    Kirsteen said...

    I love sour cream containers - a great easy project with a WOW!

    gr8mom52 said...

    I love the color combination!

    Anonymous said...

    Great colors, great ideas .. I still have never done that "sour cream" box.

    Anonymous said...

    Great card, great colors ... I never have tried the "sour cream" box. I'll have to give it a "go".

    Melissa Thomas, Sea to Sea Stampin said...

    I love sour cream containers-- I should do this with our Girl Scout troop! They are so easy!

    The Lady & Her Stamps said...

    All I can say is just beautiful! I love everything! Your cards are so pretty! Hope you don't mind if I case? TFS

    Twila said...

    Beautiful projects. Love fun fold cards. Great work!

    Andrea Tracy-Tucker said...

    Great minds!! I love your color combo and sour cream containers!!

    Stampin and Scrappin with Steph said...

    So pretty Barbara love everything about your projects!!!

    Barbara Gonzales said...

    You always do awesome projects!! You are very creative! When I grow up I want to make projects just like you 😘 Great job 👍

    Unknown said...

    Love the folded card.

    Card Bomb said...

    Great projects! Both of your cards have such fun cuts!
    -Maria

    Kathy S. said...

    Great cards!