Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stampin Friends All Things Love Blog Hop

I am so excited to be a regular hopper this year with Stampin Friends.  This months theme is Love. If you are following along the hop, you have arrived from Kathie's blog.  Click the previous button to return to her blog.
 https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/stampin-friends-love-theme-hop/  

Don't forget to click the Next button at the bottom to continue on the hop with Twila's blog. There are a total of 15 blogs.

Let's get right to it with my projects.  All supplies are from Stampin' Up! ® 
I created 2 cards and a treat bag that has chocolate Hugs & Kisses inside.  I used the Sealed with Love Stamp Set, Sending Love DSP Stack and Love Notes Framelits from the Occasions Catalog.

 
For this card I love this mini hearts paper.  I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Love Notes Framelits.  Don't you love the new Doilies and the grosgrain ribbon from the Occasions Catalog?











I used Real Red Ink to stamp the cute little squares and the hearts on the little note that fits inside the envelope.  I love this little envelope that is part of the Love Notes Framelits. Gorgeous Grunge splatter stamp from the annual catalog stamped in Crumb Cake to give a splatter background.   

For the treat bag I used the Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags from the Annual Catalog. I scored 1/2" along both sides and the bottom so it will stand up. I used the Wink of Stella on the red heart to give it some glimmer.  The lips are stamped in Real Red Ink.  I love the new Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon that is in the Occasions Catalog.



I punched 3/4" Circles from the Sending Love DSP Stack and using glue dots, stuck one to the bottom of the chocolate hugs & kisses.









Click the Next button to go to Twila's blog and continue through the hop. Each stop along the way will have creative ideas to share.
http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-january-blog-hop-love.html
  
Blog List
  1. Elizabeth Jeanne 
  2. Raquelle Clifton 
  3. Kathie Rotti 
  4. Barbara Welch - You are Here
  5. Twila Davis
  6. Kirsteen Gill
  7. Steph Jandrow
  8. Lynn Streifert 
  9. Cindy Waldroff
  10. Stacey Lane 
  11. Melissa Thomas
  12. Kim Smith 
  13. Maureen Rauchfuss
  14. Andrea Tracy-Tucker
  15. Kim Lamos
I am so happy that you stopped by today.  I hope you enjoyed the projects I shared with you.  Check back often for more creative ideas. Leave a comment I love to hear from you. Have a creative day!
 
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara 

 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your use of the lips on the treat bag! I have to admit that's one stamp I have been a bit hesitant to use-but I love what you did with it!

Lynn Streifert said...

great projects this month Barbara, love them all!

Stampingindixie.com said...

Thanks for sharing. Great ideas.

Unknown said...

Love the Dollie look and envelope.

Linda Rodenberg said...

Love your projects!

A Work of Carte said...

Love the little DSP circles on the bottom of the kisses! Cute projects!

Maureen said...

Very cute projects - love all the lips on the bag!!!

Kim said...

Love your cards. Great job.

Salnclts said...

I love the layering on all 3 projects!

Anonymous said...

cite idea for the kisses!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did to the kisses!

Unknown said...

Wow! such an absolutely lovely set of cards and coordinating treat bag! I love all the pops of black that add great contrast to your projects! Great work as always! --Elizabeth Jeanne

Melanie said...

Great cards (and bag of chocolate!!) Thanks for sharing!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

You always make the cutest stuff!!

Unknown said...

those are awesome!!!

Kim said...

Another awesome variation of this stamp set!

Melissa Thomas, Sea to Sea Stampin said...

Love the treat bag!

Twila said...

Such a cute set, Barbara! I love the dollie used to bring a focal point to your card. And I love the little circles of dsp on the bottom of your kisses. It sure does dress them up.

Stampin and Scrappin with Steph said...

Great projects! I love the coordination
TFS

C.L Bradbury said...

These are very pretty cards. Thank you for sharing.
Carol