Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Convention Gifts for Downline and Friends

I have returned from an amazing time at Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. Over the next few days I will be posting and sharing swaps, gifts and more from Convention 2014.
Each year I like to bring gifts for my upline, first level downline, levels 2 - 5 and special friends.  I try to give handmade things and sometimes a few altered items as well.  This year their gifts included a variety of items.
Items inside the bag for my first level downline





















Gift tag on each bag featured their initial





















Personalized Bag Tag, Dazzling Details with tag, Hand Sanitizer with Convention Logo
Swaps I made for their bags



















































I am glad you stopped by and I hope you will stop by tomorrow to see more of my Convention experience.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: