Friday, July 25, 2014

Convention Bag

This year at Inspire. Create. Share., we received this awesome Convention Bag.  It was just the right size for my Convention notebook, my iPad, iPhone, and wallet, plus a few other personal items to carry for the day.  























I designed and created this personalized bag tag for members of my downline and my special friends.  I made a total of 26. 
Bag Tag Front

Back of the Bag Tag












































Paper:  Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Strawberry Slush, In-Color Backgrounds DSP Stack, Back to Black DSP

Computer Generated Name and Convention Logo on Whisper White

Thanks for stopping by today.  Check back for more from Convention 2014 I have so much left to share with you.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: