Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Convention Swaps - Part 2

Welcome back, today I want to share more of the swaps I made for Convention.  
I hope you enjoy seeing all of my designs.
Laura's Big Shot Fabric Flower Swap
Laura's Big Shot Fabric Flower Swap

Easel Card - Laura's Funky Folds Swap

Center Step Card - Laura's Funky Folds Swap
Owl Patchwork - Jan's Quilt Card Swap
Pinwheel - Jan's Quilt Card Swap
Tea Shoppe - Lyssa's CQS Alumni Swap
Pleasant Poppies - Lyssa's CQS Alumni Swap
My 3 x 3 Cards for the 3 x 3 Love Notes Swap I hosted
Everything Eleanor - My Very Vintage Swap
Established Elegance - My Very Vintage Swap
Creative Elements - My Very Vintage Swap
Tea Shoppe - My Very Vintage Swap
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will check back often.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara



No comments: