Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Convention Swaps - Part 1

I love everything about a Stampin' Up! Convention.  I have been a demonstrator for 13 years and this year was the 11th convention I had attended.  I look forward to seeing friends that I have made throughout the years and to make new friends as well.  A highlight for me each year is SWAPPING!!!!  I started working on my swaps in May, I held weekly Convention Work Days in my home that my downline and friends could come over and we would work for hours getting our swaps done.  Each week it was good to see the progress everyone was making.  

Today I thought I would show you what I designed to swap at Convention. Ready to take a look at Part 1:
Laura's Big Shot Treat Holder Swap
Blooming with Kindness for Joan's WOW Full Card Swap
Heartfelt for Jane's Black & White Swap
Nail File Sleeves for General Swapping
Option 1, Downline Group Swap and General Swapping
Option 2, Downline Group Swap & General Swapping
I Dig You for Pam's Just for the Kids Swap



I hope you enjoyed seeing a few of the Convention swaps, check back soon for Part 2!!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: