Sunday, January 24, 2010

Simply Adorned

Now available....a new line of products from Stampin' Up!....Simply Adorned......charms and chains to create your own individual style. You can add your personal touch to the 5/8" Circle and 5/8" Square charms to create a bracelet; the 1" square and the 1" x 1-1/4" rectangle are perfect to add on to the 24" and 34" chains.

The chains and charms come packaged like this and inside the cardboard jacket is a little brown box with foam on the inside an a card announcing Simply Adorned.....how sweet is this!!















I received my order last week and decided to sit down today and make some inserts for the charms to make a bracelet and necklace. Each charm has two sides so you can show your personal touch. They are high quality stainless steel and glass, absolutely beautiful.
Here is what I created:

Side one of my necklace



















Side two of my necklace














I used the 24" chain and 5/8" Circle and 1" x 1-1/4" Rectangle charms
Tiny Tags and Charming Stamp Sets


One side of my bracelet














The other side of my bracelet














I used the Bracelet, 5/8" Circle, 5/8" Square Charms
Tiny Tags and Charming Stamp Sets

I hope you liked seeing the new Simply Adorned line of products from Stampin' Up! If you would like to place an order for your set of Simply Adorned products, please contact me today.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

2 comments:

Staci said...

Barbara, these are really great looking! I'm glad you like the charms. I have yet to order them, but probably soon.

Marie said...

Love what you did with all of the charms. I haven't ordered any yet, but all of the gorgeous ideas I'm seeing make me want to!!