Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Arrival Day for Leadership

I checked in to the Wyndham on Tuesday, late in the afternoon, and waited the arrival of my roommates and friends. Even though I live in Phoenix, I didn't want to make that commute each day, so I decided to stay downtown and I am so glad that I did. I had two of the most awesome roommates, Sara and Laurie. We had so much fun and enjoyed sharing stories, I don't know when I have laughed so much.

This was our suite, we were on the 17th Floor and the views were incredible.










































Once everyone arrived, we went to dinner and took this picture in the restaurant.














L to R: Laurie, Lysssa, me :), Staci, Shelley

That was a great way to start the week!!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!
~~Barbara

No comments: