Tuesday, September 29, 2009

weSTAMP Swap Card

Glad you stopped by to see what I have to share today. Tonight is the September weSTAMP meeting and I always have so much fun seeing everyone again. Pam is giving us a presentation of the My Digital Studio which I can't wait to learn more about. But, swapping is the most fun and everyone always loves this part of the meeting. The swap theme this month was to use anything from the Holiday Mini Catalog to create a full card.

Here is the card I created for the swap:


















Stamps: Snow Buddies, Serene Snowflakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes Paper: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Gray; Markers: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Only Orange Access: Big Shot, Clear Scallop Square Die, Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

I also provided the make & take for the meeting and made a Tissue Pack Wrap that matches my swap card. See next post.

Thanks for stopping by...Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: