Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Convention Swaps - part one

I am still alive and well......just have been so busy with everyday life since my return from Salt Lake City. I had a wonderful time at Convention, I went with two other gals, Pam and Linda, from the weSTAMP group and it was there first convention and my 9th. That added to my excitement seeing them enjoy all that Stampin' Up! has to offer us at convention. I have soooooo many photos and things to share with you, I don't even know where to begin. I tried posting from my hotel, but the camera and my laptop were not wanting to communicate late at night so I finally just gave up.

Thanks for being so patient and sticking with me......today I am going to share with you two of the cards I swapped for General Swapping at Convention. As many of you know I LOVE to SWAP!!!!

My Circle Circus Card



















Stamps: Circle Circus, A Little Birthday Cheer
Paper: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo
Access: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Circle Punches, Modern Label Punch


My Totally Tools Card














Stamps: Totally Tools, Sanded
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown
Access: Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Set, Gold Brads, Dimensionals

I will have more to share tomorrow. Please come back and take a look.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP
~Barbara


No comments: