Sunday, March 29, 2009

NMBS Challenge #37

Be Inspired.....
Today I hosted the challenge on the NMBS group blog. Inspiration is the theme, find something either around your home or from a store while shopping that you can use for inspiration to create a card.

My Sample:
















I found the tumblers at Target and immediately thought of the Good Morning Sunshine DSP. I made a card using the DSP as my background and took the colors from that to complete the card. Hope you like it.

Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Pink Passion, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss
Access: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons, Dimensional Adhesive, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
~Barbara

No comments: