Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thursday Stamping Fun

I had some time to stamp on Thursday with my best friend Vicki, who needed some stamping therapy after getting laid off from her job on Monday. My husband was out of town, so she came to stay from Wednesday thru Friday. She helped me put together the Big Shot Sampler Book (in my previous post) on Wednesday night and we finished it on Thursday morning. Then we got down to stamping.
Here is our first card. We used some new SU! goodies from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog that we were able to pre-order. One of the many perks of being a SU! demonstrator is being able to pre-order before the release date!!















Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Garden Green, Printed Window Sheets
Ink: Pacific Point
Access: Pacific Point Corduroy Buttons, White Tafetta Ribbon, Glue Dots
Tools: Large Oval and Scalloped Oval Punch, 1/8" Hole Punch

If would like to join my SU! team, contact me for more details!

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
~~Barbara

2 comments:

azLizJane said...

Love the Queen Anne's Lace flower!

Liz

Mary said...

This is very pretty, love the colors and layout.