Thursday, October 23, 2008

San Antonio Bound

San Antonio Stampin' Up! Regionals are this weekend and I am so excited to be going. I am leaving shortly for the airport and will return on Sunday evening. I am also attending the SCS dinner on Friday night. I will have so much to share when I get back, but I wanted to share two of my regional swaps with you before I go. Be sure to check back on Monday for the rest....I made 5 different ones!!

This card features a Scalloped Edge Medallion. I want to thank Alesha Walls, she shared this tutorial on SCS. I love to thread ribbon through it. Hint: I cut the basic black square 2-5/8".














Recipe:
Stamps:
Baroque Motifs, Best Yet
Paper: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Access: White Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch, Square Punches, Scallop Edge Punch


For this card I used the border piece, (this piece is left after you cut the Top Note Big Shot Die) to create a frame, and stamped it with the Canvas Background Stamp. I love these colors for fall and this awesome set.














Recipe:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Canvas
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Access: Twill, Dimensional Adhesive, Top Note Die
Tools: Big Shot Machine

Have a great weekend and I will share more when I return from San Antonio.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: