Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is ready for the hoopla of Halloween night. I have been busy creating and decorating for this fun event. Not only is it Halloween in our house, it is also Homecoming for my daughter Kelsey, who is a senior at Pinnacle High School. The Homecoming game is tonight and the Homecoming dance is tomorrow night.
Here are some cute favors I made with inspiration from my friend Cambria (Stamp a Little Love Baby) for Kelsey to give out to her friends and teachers today. I will also give them to our neighbors and parents who bring the kids trick or treating tonight at our house. Of course, I slip my business card in the box along with the M&M's.

Cambria created the Frankie and FrankAnn!














I took it one step further and created Jack & Boo.














Recipe:
Big Shot, Top Note Die

Frankie and Frankann:
Paper: Green Galore, Elegant Eggplant, Pink Passion, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore
Access: Circle Punches, White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Black Marker, Sponge Daubers

Jack:
Paper: Only Orange, Basic Black, Green Galore, So Saffron
Ink: Only Orange, Close to Cocoa
Access: Ribbon, Black Marker, Sponge Daubers, White Gel Pen, Photo Corner Punch (eyes/nose), Key Tag Punch

Boo:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Almost Amethyst
Access: Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Small & Large Oval Punches, Sponge Daubers

Have a Happy Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

2 comments:

ThreadCatcher said...

Love the Jack and Boo versions you made with the Top Note Die, very creative. jmniffer

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are all adorable!