Monday, December 24, 2007

The Ninth Day of Christmas

Our Family Christmas Card

I fell in love with this set, Season of Joy, when I first saw it in the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog. I had to have it, ordered it as soon as I could and began creating our card for this year. I also wanted to use a different color scheme than I have in the past. Here is the final design, I hope you like it.


Stamp Sets: Season of Joy, Many Merry Messages (inside message)
Paper: Soft Sky, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Accessories: Ticket Punch, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals,
Silver Star Brads, 1/8" Circle Punch

Finished size: 6-1/4" x 4-1/2".

The tree image is stamped on the whisper white and then I stamped an additional image, cut it out and popped it up over the first image using dimensionals.
**All supplies are Stampin' Up! with the exception of the Silver Star Brads.



This is the inside of our card. The photo is taken in front of our main Christmas Tree.
Bryan - 20 years old - attends Arizona State Univ.
Kelsey - 16 years old - Junior in high school
Logan - 4 year old Dachshund





Stay tuned for more posts!!

No comments: