Tuesday, June 9, 2020

NEW Stampin' Up! 2020 - 2021 Catalog

IT’S HERE....the NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalogs are available! 

If you do not have a demonstrator that you currently order with, I would love to be your demonstrator.
I will send you the Catalog FREE from me as a thank you for supporting my business. Let me know if you want one! 


For local customers you may stop by for porch pickup or I can mail it to you if you are out of the area or out of state.  If you placed an order with me in the past 12 months, you will automatically receive a catalog.  I am including a wish list and a bookmark featuring the new In Colors.

I am so happy you stopped by today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a creative day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara



SHOP My Retired Stampin' Up! Products


No comments: