Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Peaceful Poppies for Friends

Hello Stampers, welcome to my blog.  Today I am continuing to share ideas using the Peaceful Poppies Suite. 
This suite of products is very versatile and would be great for any occasion. I made the card below at a stamping event hosted by Amy Combs.  Yes, I love attending events by other demonstrators, it is a great way to get inspiration using the Stampin' Up! products.
Here is the card open showing a fun fold!  The base is cut 9-3/4" by 4-1/4", scored at 4-1/4".  The piece on the right is cut 3-1/4" x 3-1/4", scored at 1/2". The 1/2" tab is glued under white inside layer.  Whisper White is cut at 5-1/4" x 4".

I designed the card below showing how you can use a different color for this suite.  I love using the colors in the DSP as inspiration for the colors I use in Card Stock and Ink.
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a creative day!  

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


Product List - Click on the Image to purchase from my online store. 

No comments: