Friday, November 22, 2019

Global Stamping Friends Extraordinary Hop


Welcome to the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. Our theme for this hop is Extraordinary New Product.  I attended OnStage Las Vegas last week and lucky to win the Breathtaking Bouquet Background from Prize Patrol. In my product premiere order I purchased the Peaceful Poppies Suite.  I used the sentiment from the Peaceful  Moments Stamp Set.
 I stamped the background stamp with Memento Black Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I used the Layering Circle Dies to cut out a portion of the stamped image, and to cut a circle from Rococo Rose Cardstock to create a "spotlight", then added to the card lining up the image from where it was cut using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I used the Rococo Rose, Petal Pink, Old Olive & Pool Party Stampin' Blends to color in the image that I cut out. The base card is Rococo Rose, next layer is Gray Granite, then the stamped layer. Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Linen Thread, Perennial Essence Floral Centers were added to complete the card.

I hope you have enjoyed my take on this month's theme and I know you will want to continue on through the hop to see what others have shared.  Your next stop is Angélique Stempelkeuken, just click on the arrow below and you will be on your way.
BLOG HOP LIST

Contact me today to learn more about paper crafting or to Join my team.  I can show you how easy it is to profit while doing what you love! Have a creative day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!

~Barbara

3 comments:

Tricia Butts said...

Beautiful card design. I love the spotlight technique and it is perfect for this stamp set. Thanks for sharing your idea

Libby Dyson said...

Beautifully done, Barbara. I love how you have used the spotlight technique and the colours are lovely and soft. Thanks for sharing

Amanda said...

Great card! Love how you have highlighted a section of the stamp.