Friday, February 22, 2019

Leaving An Impression - My Retreat Demonstration

I love sharing my paper-crafting art with others.  Amy asked me to do a Stamping demonstration at the retreat.  There were 5 demonstrators that did a 10 minute rotating demonstration for all attendees. 
My demonstration was a technique using punches to create a background for a card layer.  I searched and could not find a name for it so I am calling it "Leaving An Impression"
Whisper White Cardstock and 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" Circle Punches
Circles of all three sizes randomly adhered to the card layer

The one above was run through the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder after adhering the punched images on the card layer.  It adds another touch of depth to the background.
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (left Sample) and Granny Apple Green Cardstock (right) with Leaf Punch














Adhere punched leaf shapes randomly on card layer







Pool Party Cardstock with Pool Party Cardstock


 Whisper White Cardstock with Cake Builder Punch - images adhered in 2 lines vertically
Whisper White Cardstock with Cake Builder Punch - images adhered randomly 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this fabulous technique that will add a little dimension to your card layer backgrounds.  Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment I love hearing from you.  Have a creative day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


No comments: