Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My Paper Pumpkin March 2017

Bunny Buddies Paper Pumpkin Kit has arrived in my studio!! I love Spring & Easter, this kit is going to be so much fun to make and give to friends and family.

Today I wanted to share the kit contents and show what the kit is intended to make....enough supplies for 9 fabric treat bags and 9 small 3" x 3" cards with envelopes. The Bunny Buddies exclusive stamp set, and Archival Basic Gray Ink Spot.  The coordinating Stampin' Up! colors for this kit are Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Very Vanilla and Sweet Sugarplum.
The kits are all inclusive with an exclusive stamp set, ink spot, and all supplies to create the projects.
This month's kit will make the above 9 fabric treat bags, and 9 small 3" x 3" cards with envelopes.  All the embellishments are included too!  You can also use the supplies and think outside the box to create your own alternative projects. 

Leave a comment and let me know if you would like to start receiving your own My Paper Pumpkin kit each month delivered directly to your mailbox.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Check back and I will have some alternative projects to share using this kit. Have a creative day. 

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara Welch

No comments: