Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Dazzling Divas Team Meeting

Today I want to share with you the Make & Take project I created for the team meeting this month.  We take turns providing the make & take project and this month was my turn.  I love making the chalkboard easel cards for any occasion. 
























Stamps:  Hey You, Banner Banter, Hardwood
Paper:  Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink:  Craft Whisper White; Classic Soft Suede, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Pool Party Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals, Banner Punch, Decorative Label Punch, White embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by today.  Check back tomorrow, I will be sharing the swaps from the meeting.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: