Monday, January 20, 2014

January Paper Pumpkin Projects

When you get something new, do you follow the directions included or go off on your own to assemble it?  I took off on my own to see what I could do with all the pieces included in the kit.  Today I am going to show you my cards I created using the items that came in the Paper Pumpkin kit for January, plus I added a few more things I had in my studio.





















I made 8 cards instead of 4 and added a stamp set, some ribbons, rhinestones, DSP and cardstock.

If you would like to subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin, a monthly kit that arrives at your door, I am in a contest to get at least 2 people to subscribe.  Each month the kit is different.  Please contact me for more information.

Live, Laugh, Love & STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: