Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August Dazzling Divas Team Meeting

It was so great to see everyone tonight for our meeting.  We took the month of July off due to Convention.  But we are back and I have lots to share with you today.

 I provided the snack for everyone...I couldn't decide which one thing to make so I made them all.  Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispy Treats, Peanut Butter Cookies using SU! Cookie Stamps, Peanut Butter Cookies with a Hershey Kiss in the center, and Snickerdoodle Cookies.  I love to bake!!














I also provided the Make & Take Project for everyone that attended.  I taught them the "Painter's Tape" Technique.  They all loved learning something new!  Here is the card I designed for them to make:
















  
Stamps:  Timeless Talk
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Gray, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Accessories:  Sponge Dauber, 1/4" Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, 1" Circle and 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Blue 7/8" Painter's Tape

My Swap Card:

















Stamps:  Dictionary, Flower Shop, Express Yourself
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  Blue 7/8" Painter's Tape, Modern Label, Itty Bitty Shapes, and 1/2" Circle Punches, Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

Check back tomorrow and I will share the other gals swap cards.  You are going to love them!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: