Friday, July 19, 2013

Roomie Gifts, Convention Bag & Name Badge

Just a quick post to show you what I will be carrying today!  We were given this bag last night at the Opening General Session. Isn't it gorgeous? 

Convention 2013 Bag



















All the bags look alike at Convention, so a bag tag is a must.  I made this bag tag for my bag and also made them for my downline and a few special gals too.  It may have been too much glitter for Sara but she survived. 
Front of Bag Tag

















               

The tag was part of my roomie gifts and below is the back of the tag along with the goodies I included in each.
    


















Another tradition we have is to decorate our Name Badges.
Here is the design this year!!















More Later, thanks for stopping by, leave a comment I would love to hear from you.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara                                                                                                                        

No comments: