Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lights Out!!

You see I am going to bed early tonight because tomorrow morning is the first day to register for the Stampin' Up! Convention. I have my alarm set and will be waking up early at 6AM Phoenix time to get online to register!!

I have been wanting to share this card with you for a few weeks now and keep forgetting. So here it is today!!! I am not a big fan of "shape" cards, but when I saw this idea at my friend Linda's house, I knew I had to give it a try. I loved hers so much, that I created one in the colors of my stamp studio.


Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Sticky Strip, Pearls

This was a fun card to make, No stamps and No Ink!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you here again soon!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: