Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Dazzling Divas Gathering

I am going to back up a bit to show you the Make & Takes from our Dazzling Divas gathering for February. We met at my home on Thursday, February 10th and after a delicious dinner we settled in for some stamping time.

First we made a 3-D project that I designed. I used the petal cone die and adjusted the bottom portion to make it into a box.

Petal Cone Box with Fun Flower Embellishment

Stamps: Clearly for You, You're a Gem Paper: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Fun Flowers Die, Chantilly Crochet Lace, Vintage Brads, Stamping sponge

Close-up of the box:

Our next Make & Take is a card that was provided by Jane. Notice it is a CASE from the cover of the Occasions Mini Catalog. She used the new Build A Blossom Stamp Set and Coordinating Punch.

Stamps: Build a Blossom, Bold Blossom
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, DSP Prints
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Petal Cone Die, Seam Binding, Sweet Stitches Big Buttons, Hemp Cord, Dimensionals

I am glad you stopped by today for some creative inspiration. Coming next: I will share the swaps from the group, so be sure to check back.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!


JoAnn said...

Beutiful project. Love the way you can make the box with the petal cone die. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

SO cute! I look forward to your posts all the time.
Also I just wanted to let you know I am passing you the Stylish Blogger Award ... for more details on how to play along on my blog.