Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dazzling Divas Christmas Dinner Party

I was excited to get the house all decorated and prepare for my stamping group Christmas Dinner Party. The Dazzling Divas gathered at my home on Thursday December 2nd. First we enjoyed appetizers and some girl talk in the kitchen.....

Above: Pam, Linda, Diane enjoying appetizers


Above (sorry it is blurry): Linda, Diane, Barbara, Grace

...then we went into the Dining Room where the table was set for dinner. We all sat together for dinner and dessert, then exchanged gifts.


Before saying goodnight, we all posed for a picture on the stairs.........


after several takes, we all got SILLY!!


Here is the gift that I made for the Gift Exchange: A 2011 Planner




I used Retired or Discontinued Stampin' Up! products for these gifts. We all decided ahead of time that since these were gifts it would be okay to use up some of the products we had that we can no longer use in our SU! business.
I covered the front and back covers with DSP, added some ribbon. I used the Big Shot to die cut the Butterflies and Embossing Folders to add some details. I also used Rhinestones to add a little sparkle. I am really happy with the way they turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, check back tomorrow and I will show you the gifts the other gals made for the exchange.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: