Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Portland Regionals Make & Take Projects

I wanted to share with you today the Make & Take projects that I made while attending the Portland, Oregon Regionals Event. I actually finished them while I was there, unlike other times when I bring them home and finish them. This time, I did add a few things to mine that SU! didn't have on the original samples.

Cards

Thank You Sleeve

Gratitude Scrapbook Page

Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Paper: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Crumb Cake; Markers: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Access: Pearl Basic Jewels, Decorative Label, 3/4" Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mini Library Clip, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Kit

Check back tomorrow for more creative ideas.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: