Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's A Stampin' Up! Halloween

Where did the month of October go? I have been a bit MIA for the past two weeks as I prepared swaps and attended the Portland, Oregon SU! Regionals, then upon my return the weSTAMP Meetup, then my birthday, and on Friday - Sunday our family went to Tempe for the ASU Homecoming Events including the parade, block party and the game, so I believe it is true that time flies when you are having fun.

I love to decorate the house for Halloween, so today I wanted to share some of my decor with you. I went through the house and took pictures of all the Halloween decorations I made this year. SU! Decor Elements make it so easy to create home decor items, they aren't just for walls.

I used the Spooky Things Decor Elements and the Black Flourish Designer Jewels to decorate these pumpkins for my entryway table. I used the Big Shot and the Leaves #2 Die for the leaves on top.


The candy jar is decorated with the Spooky Spider decor elements.



A simple 11" x 14" black frame is transformed with a piece of Designer Series Paper that has been stamped and a part of the Spooky Things Decor Elements placed on the front of the glass.



The Haunted House is from the Design-a-House that comes unassembled and unfinished so you can create your own look. After assembly, I used Glossy Black spray paint and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on. I also used Vellum stamped with the Wicked Cool set for the windows. The Bitty Bat punch was used to punch out several bats from the designer series paper and placed on wire that I twisted to hold them in place.


Of course Bella Grace (My SU! Build-A-Bear) has to be dressed for the occasion with her witch hat and glow bracelets.



I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and don't eat too much candy.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: