Wednesday, February 24, 2010

weSTAMP February Meetup

weSTAMP Group

This month at weSTAMP we changed things up a little.....and it was a wonderful evening. First we did 4 shoebox swaps instead of one make & take....great idea and the projects were awesome. Next, we moved on to the Ice Cream Social......Lorri made homemade Ice Cream and several of the gals brought toppings, the only word for this is YUMMO! After filling up on Ice Cream Sundaes we had the door prize drawing, since I won last month, I brought the door prize for this month....Congrats to Melissa for winning! Then the finale of our evening...SWAPPING! The theme for this month was Anything Goes for Spring/Easter. I left with 12 awesome swaps that I can now showcase to my customers! Needless to say, I came home after this wonderful evening and couldn't sleep......

Thanks everyone for a fun evening!
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

1 comment:

Linda Rodenberg said...

Barbara...you summed it up beautifully! We had an awesome meeting! And I just LOVE the door prize that you created, especially the SPRING book :)