Friday, November 27, 2009

Ornament Tag Box

I am so glad you stopped by today....I have an Ornament Tag Box to show you. I made this adorable box following the pizza box template on SCS and decorated it with the Holiday Lounge DSP and Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and Ornament Punch, available from the Holiday Mini Catalog.















Here are the tags that I made for inside the box...this is going to make a nice hostess gift.



















Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Christmas Punch
Paper: Holiday Lounge DSP, Sahara Sand, Ruby Red, Taken With Teal, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Taken with Teal
Access: DMC Embroidery Thread, SU! punches, silver eyelets, Crop-a-Dile, Dimensionals

I hope you liked todays project, have a wonderful creative day.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: