Friday, June 12, 2009

Want to see somethin' NEW...

...then wait no longer. I am not able to show you the actual items in the catalog, but I can show you a stamped sample I made using a new set that will be available on July 1, 2009 when the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog is released.

I used the NEW Razzle Dazzle Set for the stamping on all my samples. Each NEW In Color ink is stamped on Whisper White then layered onto the In Color cardstock. The In Color Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon is across the center. I used two of SU! core colors that compliment the In Color. I punched the circles using the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. I also stamped the middle circle using the In Color for a Tone on Tone look.

BERMUDA BAY


















Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Taken With Teal


CRUSHED CURRY


















YoYo Yellow, Crushed Curry, Summer Sun

DUSTY DURANGO


















Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango, Really Rust

MELON MAMBO


















Pink Passion, Melon Mambo, Rose Red

RICH RAZZLEBERRY


















Bravo Burgundy, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant

SOFT SUEDE


















Kraft, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip

I hope you enjoyed this Sneak Peek of some new things coming on July 1st. Check back tomorrow for the Bon Voyage Blog Hop I am participating in for Stampin' Addicts! Starts at Noon EST. See you then.

Live, Laugh, Love and Stamp!
~Barbara

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Fun sneak peek Barbara!

And a great way to showcase the new stuff!

Hugs and blessings from a sister demo - Jean