Friday, April 17, 2009

NMBS Occassion Mini Swaps

I am so glad to have time to blog today. I promised to show you the other swap cards I designed for last months swap with the NMBS group. I hope you like them.

Wagon Full of Fun Square Card - Group 4


















Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun
Paper: Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White, Bashful Blue Prints DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Access: SU! Markers: Really Rust, So Saffron, Certainly Celery; Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Glue Dots, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Coluzzle Circle Cutter, Corner Rounder, 1/8" Hole Punch

Eight Great Greetings - Group 1














Stamps: Eight Great Greetings
Paper: Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Access: Pewter Brads, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Small & Large Oval Punches, Tag Corner Punch

Oval All - Group 3














Stamps: Oval All, Central Park
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Access: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Tools: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval Punches, Scallop Edge Punch

If you choose to CASE any of my ideas, please remember to respect my creative ideas and give me credit along with a link back to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
~Barbara

No comments: