Saturday, September 27, 2008

Domino Inspiration

I love the magazine "Domino" so much and today on SCS the inspiration challenge was to use a room from the Domino photo galleries for inspiration. It was very hard to choose from the 50 rooms but I chose to use this room for my inspiration. I love the crisp, clean look of the room.
Here is the card I created. I used an older, but still current, favorite set , Baroque Motifs. I stamped the large swirl background using Baja Breeze ink onto Baja Breeze cardstock to give that tone on tone look (notice the wall of the room, it has this behind the pictures). Then the other images are stamped and the baja breeze medallion is cut out and popped up using dimenisonals. The center image is stamped in basic black and punched out using the 1/2" circle punch and is popped up using dimensionals and has a sweet little rhinestone brad in the center.














Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Access: White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive, Lt. Blue Rhinestone Brad
Tools: 1/16" Hole Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: