Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday Balloons for the Color Challenge

It's Tuesday, that means my day to clean house and also the color challenge on SCS. But before I mopped the floors and dusted the furniture today, I created this card for the Color Challenge using the colors Rose Red, Basic Black and Kraft.
I love this new set from the new catalog, hope you like the card I created with it. I love the paper piecing technique and I used it here to create the balloons with Rose Red DSP. Also, I used the large oval punch to create the layer for the white sentiment panel by punching two of rose red and offsetting them underneath the white to create a border.



















Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Rose Red DSP, Kraft, Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Access: Black grosgrain ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive,
Tools: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: