Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SCS - Today's Color Challenge


Here is my card for today's color challenge on SCS. The challenge is to use Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron and Real Red as your color theme. I love these colors together.
I used the So Much stamp set. I also used the Three for You punch and the Spring Bouquet Flower Punch for some added touches. The center of each Three for You punched flower has a gold brad and they are mounted using glue dots. I stamped the circle images with Tempting Turquoise Ink on Tempting Turquoise Cardstock. The flower image is stamped in Real Red and I used the Aqua Painter to color in the flower. I mounted this flat onto the So Saffron & Real Red square piece of card stock. The 4 corners of the So Saffron have been punched using the Ticket Corner Punch. I then added gold brads to each corner. Then used Dimensional foam tape to pop it up off the Tempting Turquoise stamped panel, added some Real Red grosgrain ribbon and flat mounted the Tempting Turquoise pieces to the front of a folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of So Saffron, scored and folded in the middle. Viola! it is complete.
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wow !!! getting to really love this set !!!!your card and layout is just awesome !!!
chat

Memories of Time said...

OHhhhh... love this one too. Did I tell yah that you rock? :)