Saturday, September 29, 2007

Autumn Wishes


This is a card that I designed for class. Fall is my favorite season, even though living in Phoenix we never really experience the seasons like other parts of the US! The pumpkins are stamped with Basic Brown and watercolored using the Aqua Painter and ink pads. The two small leaves are cut out & mounted with dimensionals. The finished size is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".

Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Season by Season, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Basic Brown, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Paper: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive,
Whisper White
Other: Aqua Painter, Gold Brads, 1/16" hole punch, Paper Snips

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbar, I love this card. It looks so fallish. I live in TN and Autume is an amazing season. TFS!!

Corie said...

Such a beautiful card -- perfect for a class -- I absolutely LOVE it.

StampingBetty said...

nice job