Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged

There is a game of TAG going around the stamping blog community. I was tagged by Nancy Riley.
In this game of tag, I am supposed to list seven random things about myself that you may or may not know so here goes:

1. I was born and lived in the same small town in West Virginia before moving to Phoenix.

2. I met my DH & we were married in West Virginia, even though he was from Phoenix.

3. I am a proud mom of Bryan, 20 years old and Kelsey, 16 years old. Bryan is a junior at Arizona State University and works at Home Depot. Kelsey is a junior at Pinnacle High School, just got her driver's license, and loves to dance with the Dance Motion Performing Company.

4. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 9 years and getting ready to attend my 7th convention.

5. I am passionate about my collection of Longaberger baskets, don't even ask how many I have!!

6. Each day starts with everything organized, and clean! Then off to my stamping room for some creativity!

7. I love to cook! My family & friends are always ready to try my latest cooking creations!

No comments: